Wednesday 15 January 2014

I Think It's Time For Another Adventure

Today is my last day in Vancouver before I'm on the road again.  This time I'm off to the Middle East, moving to Istanbul to attend Koc University on exchange from my home school, the University of British Columbia.  I'll be living in one of the most historically important and cosmopolitan cities in the world from late January through early June, and then I'm traveling with friends through Iran, Jordan and Israel and the Palestinian Territories.  I am unspeakably excited to see more that the world has to offer, and I invite you to travel vicariously through me again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaslyn! Bill and I will indeed travel with you, Istanbul is on my bucket list! Have fun sweetheart, and happy trails. Lots of love, Ailsa and Bill xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete